Time doesn’t stop, the clock keeps ticking..
It is impossible to control time.
We all feel during happy moments time literally flies , while when we are stressed, time appears to prolong…
It’s all in our mind.
No books or studies can teach time management. It’s how we would like to learn & manage. .
Time is the true example of equivalence.. It stays same for all ages, gender, caste, religion, riches or poor. It’s not about how much time you have. It’s about how effectively you utilize every second.
Here are 10 ways to be time effective’.
1) Set Goals and REVIEW progress
2) Organise, plan, delegate and execute.
3) Make a To do list & a “DONE” list
4) Prioritize tasks & differentiate between URGENT and IMPORTANT
5) DO NOT waste time on what u could not achieve in the past, Work on various methods on how you can achieve now.
6) Utilize time, resources and opportunities to the best.
7) Focus and minimise distractions
8) Do not procrastinate
9) Set deadlines and time limit.
10) Avoid STRESS, it diminishes productivity